A core service provided by our Executive Function Clinic is teaching strategies and skills to children, adolescents and teens to promote academic success and independence. We look at every child and student as an individual and endorse a comprehensive approach to meeting both short term and long-term academic and life goals. Our services are directed toward those who struggle to become motivated and independent students and scholars.
Another cornerstone of our clinic is providing support to adults who may struggle with time management, efficiency, organization and prioritizing skills, making it difficult to complete activities of daily living.
We will formulate a plan that will provide each patient with the necessary strategies and skills to become an efficient learner or to improve success in daily living. We are also available to collaborate with your child's educational team to ensure there is consistency in treatment and academic support.
- Individual Coaching in our office or the home (child, parent, adult)
- Executive Function Skill Building Groups
- Assessment and Testing
- Coordination with school, observation, written recommendations
From Our Experts
- Helping Your Child Develop Independence and Responsibility Through Homework
- Help Your Child Get Organized and Back on Track
- Are We Expecting Too Much Of Our Kids? Executive Function and The Problem with the Good Old Days
- Executive Function: 3 Reasons to Pay Attention
- Parent Tips for Navigating the IEP Process