- This event has passed.
Fall P.A.L.S. (Playing and Living Socially) Group
September 19 @ 5:00 pm
Rob Adams, Psy.D. and Andrew Schlegelmilch, Ph.D. will be leading our P.A.L.S. (Playing and Living Socially) Groups this fall.
These 6 and 10 week sessions will cover topics such as:
- Engaging in and sustaining age-appropriate conversational exchanges
- Choosing appropriate topics
- Remaining on topic
- Demonstrating cooperation
- Using self-regulation techniques
- Sharing personal social struggles with fellow peers in order to feel less alone
Please contact Jane for more information and to register: 440.409.0307 firstname.lastname@example.org