- This event has passed.
Summer P.A.L.S. (Playing and Living Socially) Group
July 1 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Rob Adams, Psy.D. will be leading our P.A.L.S. (Playing and Living Socially) Groups this summer.
This 6 week session will cover topics such as:
- Engaging in and sustaining age-appropriate conversational exchanges
- Choosing appropriate topics
- Remaining on topic
- Demonstrating cooperation
- Using self-regulation techniques
- Sharing personal social struggles with fellow peers in order to feel less alone
The groups will meet on Mondays for 6 weeks. Ages 7-9 will meet at 4pm Ages 10-12 will meet at 5pm
July 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th, and August 5th *
*A 30 minute make-up session can be scheduled with Dr. Adams should a participant miss a group date.
Please call or email for more information and to register: 440.409.0307 firstname.lastname@example.org