We will continue to monitor recommendations from the State of Ohio, the CDC, and the American Psychological Association and will adjust our COVID policies as the situation evolves. We will continue to see patients in person and via telehealth, as determined on an individual basis.
For in-person sessions, we are taking the following precautions to minimize risk of exposure to keep our patients, their families, ourselves, and our community safe:
- Our office is cleaned every 24 hours.
- Seating in the waiting areas is spaced to allow for physical distancing.
- Clinicians, employees, and patients/family members (above the age of 2) will wear a mask in the waiting room and common areas of the suite, provided they are medically able to.
- Clinicians are all fully vaccinated* and will continue to utilize proper hand hygiene as well as monitor their physical health, either cancelling appointments or seeing patients via telehealth if symptoms of COVID-19 are present.
- Patients/family members are asked to reschedule their appointment or be seen via telehealth if they have a fever of (100℉ or more) or if they have other symptoms of the coronavirus. If appointments are canceled for this reason, we will waive our usual cancellation fee.
- Fully vaccinated people may remove their masks in session.
- Clinicians, (even though they are fully vaccinated), are willing to keep their masks on in session if the patient/family prefers. Those who have not been fully vaccinated will continue to wear masks while in our offices and in common areas of the suite.
- Patients/family members exposed to COVID-19 or testing positive for COVID-19 agree to inform our office if they believe they have been in close contact with a clinician, employee, or another person in our suite.
*Fully vaccinated refers to people who are 2 weeks past the date of their dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or both doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine.