We provide individual, marriage, and family therapy for children, adolescents, and adults. Our clinicians tailor sessions to meet each patient’s needs, preferences, and comfort level.
Our therapies begin with an initial consultation where we get to know you, your child, or your family. During your initial consultation, we will identify concerns and set up a treatment plan which may include:
- Recommendations you can use to improve behavior at home or school
- Continuation into individual, marriage, or family therapy
- Group therapy suggestions
- Referral to our specialty services, including our Autism Transition Services, Early Childhood Behavioral Clinic, our Executive Function Clinic, social skills groups, School Refusal Treatment Plan, or our Teen Emotion Regulation Clinic
- Referral for a comprehensive psychological evaluation
Our Expert Team